Foster homes Calne
Community Foster Care requires additional foster homes in Calne.
Are you an Experienced foster carer? Or are you just thinking of fostering as a new career? We are interested in working with people who want to make a real difference to children and young people in care by providing a supportive, nurturing and stable home environment.
We are looking for a foster homes where foster carers are:
- Over 25, single or a couple
- Have at least one spare bedroom
- Live in Calne
- Would like to work from home and be available to foster
- Have the ability to learn and rise to the challenge of fostering
- Have children no younger than 8 years old at home
- Have been in a stable relationship for at least 3 years
- Can commit to a continuous training and development programme
- Have a supportive family and friends network
In Calne and the surrounding area, there is a great need for foster carers who are prepared and/or experienced in working with children and young people.
If you are interested in becoming a carer with us, fill in our enquiry form and we will be in touch with you shortly