Community Foster Care and Community Family Care – Staunton, Gloucester
Salary: £15,610 to £19,927 (37.5 hours per week)
We are seeking an Office Administrator to join our professional and friendly team. The post holder will be based at our Staunton office and will assist the Office Manager as well as taking on responsibility for specific administrative duties. This full-time post would be ideal for someone returning to work and therefore an initial period of part-time working will be considered for the right candidate.
The job description and person specification are available to download below:
We pride ourselves on our charitable status and with our planned growth this is an exciting time to join us.
Please post your paperwork together with a hand-written letter of application to:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Foster Care
Unit 15 The Hawthorns
Hawthorn Lane Staunton
Closing date: Tuesday 31 March 2015
Interviews: Tuesday 14 April 2015
Form F Assessors
Salary: Competitive rate per assessment
Community Foster Care is looking to recruit Qualified Social Workers to work as Form F Assessors in the Wiltshire and Gloucestershire region working on a sessional basis, earning a competitive fee per completed assessment.
Successful applicants will undertake competency-based Form F Assessments on prospective foster carers in their area of choice. They will have a recognised qualification in social work, hold a valid HCPC registration and have prior experience of undertaking Form F Assessments, ideally in the Fostering Network format or the BAAF format.
Community Foster Care offers a competitive fee per assessment and comprehensive, professional support and continued professional development.
- Current HCPC registration.
- Recognised professional social work qualification.
- Knowledge of child care legislation and other relevant legislation/initiatives pertaining to foster care.
- Willingness to work on a flexible basis, e.g. evenings and weekends.
- Ability to produce high-quality family assessments.
- Confidence and proficiency in presenting to local authority and agency panels.
- Driving license and own transport.
- Ability to work in the UK without visa restrictions.
- 2 years of post-qualification experience in family placement.
- Strong IT skills.
- Competitive fee per assessment.
- Comprehensive professional support.
- Ongoing training provided for all sessional social workers.