Placement & Family Support Worker Job Role
We are recruiting for a talented and dedicated Placement & Family Support Worker in Lancaster. If you have experience in fostering, support work or you're looking for charity jobs in Lancashire, this might be the role for you!
What would you need to do?
- Work directly with a child or young person to provide targeted support.
- Provide group-based interventions and activities for looked after children and young people.
- Provide support to Foster Carers and promote and encourage their engagement with CFC.
- Promote and encourage the participation of young people.
What do we need from you?
- A tenacity and commitment to resolve and develop our ability to enable children to thrive.
- A willingness to embrace challenge and actively seek constructive feedback.
- A willingness and ability to be highly functioning team player.
- A willingness to work in a flexible way, to cover additional tasks where required, not specifically covered in the job description.
- A commitment to anti oppressive practice, underpinned by an understanding and promotion of equality and diversity.
Salary: £21,771-£25,070 (FTE) dependent on experience.
Hours: 18.5 per week
Please find full job description below and to apply, send a completed application form to email@example.com
Closing date: 12noon on Friday 14th May
Provisional interview date: 20th May 2021 at the Lancaster Office