Form F Assessors
Gloucestershire, Wiltshire and Swindon region
Salary: Competitive rate per assessment
Community Foster Care is looking to recruit Qualified Social Workers to work as Form F Assessors in the Gloucestershire, Wiltshire and Swindon region working on a sessional basis, earning a competitive fee per completed assessment.
Successful applicants will undertake competency-based Form F Assessments on prospective foster carers in their area of choice. They will have a recognised qualification in social work, hold a valid HCPC registration and have prior experience of undertaking Form F Assessments, ideally in the Fostering Network format or the BAAF format.
Community Foster Care offers a competitive fee per assessment and comprehensive, professional support and continued professional development.
- Current HCPC registration.
- Recognised professional social work qualification.
- Knowledge of child care legislation and other relevant legislation/initiatives pertaining to foster care.
- Willingness to work on a flexible basis, e.g. evenings and weekends.
- Ability to produce high-quality family assessments.
- Confidence and proficiency in presenting to local authority and agency panels.
- Driving license and own transport.
- Ability to work in the UK without visa restrictions.
- 2 years of post-qualification experience in family placement.
- Strong IT skills.
- Competitive fee per assessment.
- Comprehensive professional support.
- Ongoing training provided for all sessional social workers.